Wow, we are so honored to have received the Liebster (a German word in origin which means beloved, sweetheart, lover, darling) Award! The Liebster award, is an award given to new bloggers and is given among the blogger community to get to know each other an highlight a newbie.
Gema Diaz from Beloved Gems (love this name by the way) nominated Next Door Painting’s Blog. We are a new blog showcasing some of the things we can do for you and providing helpful tips about painting your home or business. Please make sure to check back often, you never know when we might have a giveaway!
Thank you to everyone that has visited with us so far, we hope to provide you with a good laugh while still providing educational resources about painting.
After receiving the award, I’ve been asked to answer a series of questions asked by my fellow blogger/nominator Gema:
- How did you come up with your Blog’s name?
It’s the name of our company: Next Door Painting.
- What is your motivation every morning?
Every day is a new day to accomplish something great and this is the motto that I live by.
- Favorite Snack
- Your first Blog entry (include link).
- Extrovert or Introvert (elaborate).
A little bit of both. I enjoy the solitude of writing and reading, but I also really enjoy chatting in person.
- Why do you blog?
I started the Next Door Painting blog to provide a valuable resource to our current clients and to possibly future ones. I like to mix fun and educational posts together that hopefully will put a smile on your face.
- Favorite Netflix Series
Ooh, that’s tough but I’ve got to go with House of Cards!
- Do you read other blogs?
Yes, definitely! I love reading posts about products because it gives me a better idea about the quality of something and I like to read personal ones as well as it’s like reading a mini-chapter in someone’s life.
- Coffee or Tea
- What inspires you to blog a post?
Right now I’m focusing on tips, but I am about to begin a new series where I showcase different colors and how they can really improve a setting and possibly your mood.
- Share a Hobby
I love to run, read, and write.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Acknowledge and link back your nominator–that’s me. 😉
2. Answer 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Here’s the challenging part: Think of 11 new questions to ask your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them.
Now here’s my nominees’ list:
- Engy Albasel Neville http://www.engyalbaselneville.com/blog/
- Helen Rena http://helenrena.com/blogging/
- Celia Kennedy http://celiakennedy.weebly.com/
- Susanne Matthews https://mhsusannematthews.wordpress.com/
- Whitney Dineen http://whitneydineen.com/blog-posts/
- What time of day do you blog?
- How many blogs do you read regularly?
- Salty or sweet?
- Your favorite Blog entry (include link).
- What city would you love to get lost in?
- What do you find most interesting about blogs?
- Last song you listened to.
- Last book you read.
- Have you ever read something you wrote to a group?
- Do you like interviewing people?
- Share an exciting experience
Please let me know when you answer your questions, I would love to read what you have shared.
Thank you again to Gema from Beloved Gems, I enjoyed answering these questions and coming up with my own as well.
Give us a call we offer free estimates.